oNLINE BILL PAY ACKNOWLEDGMENT
Please note the following regarding paying online:
- Online payments can take up to 2 business days to post to your account.
- If you opt to pay your water bill online the day before or the day the bill is due (the 18th of the month), there is the possibility the payment will NOT be credited to your account prior to the deadline. THEREFORE, you will still appear to owe a payment at the time disconnections are generated - meaning there may be a disruption in your water service. If this occurs, your water service will not be reconnected until the next business day. If you are in doubt, it is best to call or make a payment in person during normal business hours to avoid disconnection.
- If your services have been disconnected, please remit the $20 reconnect fee and any increases in deposit to have your services restored. Paying your bill online the day of or day after disconnection with or without these fees does not automatically guarantee reconnection especially if it is done online and the payment is not processed during business hours. Reconnections are not done after hours or on weekends. Reconnections are not done without authorization from the Revenue Department verifying the account balance, to include reconnect, late and deposit fees are paid.
- When using the online payment method, use your account number only. Only numerical entries made are acknowledged by the system and numbers entered are treated as account numbers.
- There is no convenience fee associated with this payment type at this time.
If you understand and agree to the above terms, please click here to pay your bill online.
If you need to speak to someone about your account, please call (910) 703 - 8912.
To transmit a Disconnection of Utility Service Request online, click here
To sign up to receive your water bill electronically and/or to receive notifications from the Town, click here