It is the goal of the Sanitation Department to provide an outstanding level of service regarding the general appearance of the Town of Spring Lake.
The Town of Spring Lake utilizes two (2) different services to meet your sanitation needs:
- Household waste and recyclables will be collected by Waste Industries
- Yard debris and other such items will be collected by the Town of Spring Lake
REPORTING AN ISSUE/NEED ASSISTANCE
Spring Lake Public Works makes every effort to provide quality and reliable service to the residents of the community. In an effort to make it easier to report challenges that may arise, those who need assistance may utilize this link to expedite their request.
To learn more about Household Waste, Yard Debris, White Goods/Furniture and Recycling to include details on the following:
- General Information
- How to report issues
- Pick-up information
- Items that will not be picked up
- Pick-up schedule
- Holiday schedule
Please note the following:
- Items not placed in the cart will not be picked up. All items, including
cardboard boxes, needing to be picked up by Waste Industries need to fit inside
the can in order to be picked up.
- Remember, do NOT pack or over stuff your can. Cans are emptied by a
mechanical arm. If the contents of the can are packed to tight, it may not be
The Sanitation Department falls under the leadership and guidance of the Maintenance Director, John Kleinert. Mr. Kleinert is responsible for coordinating the services with third party vendors as well as overseeing those services provided directly by the Town.
- Maintenance Director: John Kleinert
- Sanitation Supervisor: David Vandergriff
The Town of Spring Lake can be reached via mail, phone, e-mail or fax.
720 Tuscarora Drive
PO Box 617
Spring Lake, NC 28390
phone: (910) 497-3390
fax: (910) 436-1964
Spring Lake Town Directory